Tuesday 1 May 2012

Pampered Pets - of course!

I got this set free from Creativity magazine many moons ago and thought it would be good for the animal shelter I'm making cards for.  I used some more snippets here along with some pink sticky stuff behind the image.  I got it on ebay along with a couple of other colours and have never seen it anywhere since.

I used one of my die cuts in my 'already done' box so it was quite easy to put this one together.  I need to get some more card - if anyone would like to share their 'best place to buy it' with me it would be appreciated!

I put inserts in all of my cards usually, and there is a small but growing pile waiting to have them inserted before bagging and ready to go to the animal shelter.

Oh, almost forgot - I've added this one in to Di's Snippet Playground - I missed it last week, but am back in the playground this week!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Di said...

Lovely card Karen! Like you, I have a pile of cards waiting for inserts then to be packed - I tend to leave them and have a blitz all at once.

Hobbycraft have some good bumper sized packs of card sheets and cards in their economy range. Or, Craft Creations that I'm always on about :)

Di
xx

Gill x said...

Hi Karen

Yes I know what you mean I tend to leave all the inserts and just
have a boring half hour!!

Love the card, I tend to troll round the craft sites to see who has special offers and free P&P.

Unknown said...

Your desk above is full of stuff , that silver card looks interesting , this pampered pet is fab Well done Hugs Elaine

Sarn said...

Sweet little Pampered Pets card. Ideal for your chosen charity. xxx

Mrs A. said...

Great cat card. Forget about the inserts. Get on down to the playground. There is a rave going on don't you know!!! Hugs Mrs a.

Bernie said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the colors and the lovely image.
Hugs

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Karen with a super cutie image and gorgeous colours.
luv
irene
xxxx